Well, I finally got the upholstery zippers to put in the cushion covers. For those who don’t know what I’m talking about, in one of my earlier posts I wrote that we’d gotten a gently loved couch and to keep the original upholstery in good shape, I was going to use the upholstery velvet I got for $6 for cushion covers. Now I’ve got the fabric, trim, zippers, all I need is a low enough pain level to allow me to stand and do what I have to do. Most of the cutting is done, just the sides which I couldn’t cut until I knew how long the zippers were to be. Then the pinning. Once that’s done, I can sit at the sewing machine. Can’t wait!
Weather is not on my side. The local news at 6:00 PM showed towns in the hills around us with accumulating snow! Cold, damp weather is not kind to my arthritis and fibromyalgia. So, good thoughts and prayers, please. Who knows, I might actually be able to show you all that I’m not just making this up, LOL. I really do know how to do this; it’s been a while since I’ve done this, but it’ll come back. At least I hope so.